Sunday, May 19, 2013

The BEAST in BEAUTY....MY XTREME MOTIVATION....for YOU.

"This is a motivational and inspirational video for women and girls everywhere. It doesn't matter to me where you come from. It doesn't matter to me what you weigh or what number you see on the scale. It doesn't matter to me what your excuse is, or what's been stopping you for months, or years. It doesn't matter to me who tries to hold you back, or who doesn't believe in you. What matters to me, is what you do NOW. Today. Tomorrow. What matters to me, is the moment when you succeed, and you know that you have. The moment in the gym, when you look up into the mirror with a bar and 45 pound plates across your back, and realize that you just did something that you labeled as impossible. That, is what inspires me. Now what inspires you?"

-Leala Luna McGinnis







No comments:

Post a Comment